- Food prep stuff. Don’t wait to be hungry to fix food.
- Clean desk and living space. Get mentally clear.
- Dye hair.
- Some weeks later do keratin treatment to hair.
- Wash dogs, which can always wait because old dogs, old bones, rainy day. Why not let the old fellas rest.
- Fix carpet shampooer. Shampoo carpet.
- 1 hour per day: WORK THE POEMS.
- 1/2 hour per day: WORK THE BODY (i.e., exercise, fool)
- On some future non-rainy day, power wash rugs outside.
- Change light bulbs (
bedroom, bathroom, above dining table)
- Make appointments for hair and teefs. Call doc about error with prescription.
- Go do stupid fasting blood work!!! Make appt?
- Set up prescription refills by mail and save some tiny bucks.
- Switch to prepaid phone plan and save some tiny bucks.
- Figure out money. What is it? How does it work? How do you save it?
- Figure out life. What is it? How does it work? How do you save one?