I can’t believe my luck! Or maybe something is actually starting to work. Or maybe a whole lot of things together are starting to work.
- Taking 20 supplements and vitamins a day, some twice a day. (Doubled dose of DHEA and let pregnenolone fully dissolve under my tongue–I think that change may have helped too.)
- Going to bed earlier. Usually. But for sure getting enough sleep.
- Eating small, healthier meals throughout the day that balance protein, fat, and complex carbs to keep my blood sugar even.
- Walking for an hour every day, plus squats and push-ups and a few Pilates yoga things.
- Eliminated caffeine.
- Relaxing and meditating.
- Ugh, no alcohol in more than a week. Boo. But it probably helps.
Fingers crossed! Also remembering that setbacks will come and to not beat myself up for them.